A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Head:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Head, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Head graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Head has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Memorial Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Paul Head MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Head practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Head has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Head practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.