A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Head:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Head
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Head Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Head, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Head graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Head has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Memorial Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Paul Head MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Head practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Head has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Head practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.