A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Headen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Headen, General Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Headen graduated from UNC Hospitals. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Headen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Residential Treatment Service of Burlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Jay Headen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Headen practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Headen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Headen practices Psychiatry near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Psychiatrists.