A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Healey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Healey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Healey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Healey graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Healey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Healey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Healey practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Healey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Healey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Alpharetta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.