A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Heinrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Heinrich is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Heinrich, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinrich graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Heinrich has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Heinrich MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Heinrich practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Heinrich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Heinrich practices Emergency Medicine near Zanesville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Norton, VA and Waterloo, IA.
See Zanesville Emergency Physicians.