A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Heist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Heist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heist
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Heist Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Heist graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heist has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Charles Heist DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Heist practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Heist has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Heist practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.