A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Heist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Heist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heist
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Heist Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Heist graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Heist has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Charles Heist DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Heist practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Heist has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Heist practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.