A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Heller is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Heller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Bryan Heller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Heller practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Heller has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Heller practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Belton, SC.
See Belton Primary Care Doctors and Belton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.