Dr. Kenneth Hentschel Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Hentschel?

Dismissive, uncaring, incompetent

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Incompetent and rude

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Bad Doctor

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Rude, disinterested, prescribed inappropriate medication. If I had not found another neurologist, I would probably still be on disability.

The eyes of a demon

Posted on June 1st, 2016

This man was rude, impatient, and mean. The one thing that got my attention the most was his icy cold personality and his eyes were coal black. I left his office feeling hopeless. I have rejected all his referrals for additional tests. I found another doctor who is totally awesome. So glad I fired this guy.

Posted on November 15th, 2015

Nice guy, but just was no help in finding out what was wrong , after many months of pain and test, he had no idea what was going on and was no help at all to me..........very frustrating , you think a trained professional knows what they are doing when they say "trust me "... still in severe pain and no help in sight..... and no help from this doctor....good luck to all who go to him

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Very difficult to get hold of Dr during urgent situations and normal business hours. His assistant Erica is wonderful but other than that new staff is needed. When you do get a hold of the Dr. Man I hope for your sake he wasn't on call all weekend, he will be upset and tell u about it dont worry your medical condition really isn't that important. What is more important is how his staff feels when u ask why u havent gotten a call back all day?

LOVE him!!

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

I had a horrible experience with a different neurologist and needed to find a new one. I am soooo grateful to have been referred to Dr. Hentschel! He reviewed my scans and explained in detail what was going on. He was thorough and kind. He eased my husband's and my fears. He drew pictures to create a clear visual of my nervous system. We devised a plan of action and have the ball rolling! He is amazing!

Posted on April 26th, 2013

dr h . is a mensch, he cares and makes a difficult time easier

Totally Satisfied

Posted on February 26th, 2013

Dr Hentschel and his staff were courties and informative. Dr Hentschel keep me informed of all my testing and results in real time. I found him and his staff to be caring and professional. I would be confident. and very comfortable going to see him again

horrible and useless

Posted on July 20th, 2009

Opinionated jerk, totally ignoring patients symptoms, and offering a unprofessional atmosphere with confused staff and unusable outcome.Very expensive - never again!

Doctor's Response

I'm sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience. It is unfortunate that many neurological disorders cannot be cured, and must be "managed". It is my personal policy not to prescribe narcotics, but I would be happy to refer you to a pain specialist. I too, was sometimes frustrated by the system that I worked in, and have since moved. I sincerely hope that you are doing better.

Posted on November 6th, 2017