A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hepps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hepps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hepps
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hepps, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hepps graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hepps has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Hepps MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Hepps practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hepps has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Hepps practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Internists and Tarzana Gastroenterologists.