Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Hermens
Dr. Kenneth Hermens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hillsboro, OR. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hermens is affiliated with Tuality Community Hospital, Providence St Vincent Medical Center and Tuality Forest Grove Hospital. Dr. Hermens has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Hermens has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Kenneth Hermens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.
Dr. Joshua Roehrich
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Hillsboro, OR 0.01 mi4
Dr. David Buuck
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Hillsboro, OR 0.01 mi29
Dr. Jakub Langer
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Hillsboro, OR 0.01 mi11