Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Herskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Herskowitz, Cardiac Surgeon, , Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herskowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herskowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Herskowitz, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Valve Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Herskowitz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herskowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Herskowitz MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Herskowitz practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Herskowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Herskowitz practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Park, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.