Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Hieke
Dr. Kenneth Hieke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Hieke is affiliated with OU Medical Center, Midwest Regional Medical Center and Mercy Health Center, Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Hieke has the following 1 specialty
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Kenneth Hieke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Erin Campaigniac
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi10
Dr. Clinton Webster
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Oklahoma City, OK 4.87 mi20
Dr. Margaret Porembski
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 5.49 mi24