Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Higby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Higby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Higby, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Higby graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Higby has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Higby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Higby practice?
Dr. Kenneth Higby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.