Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Northwest Side
Center for Maternal Fetal Care PA
7909 Fredericksburg Rd
Ste 227
San Antonio, TX 78229
210-354-2229
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 28th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Higby due to my autoimmune and blood cotting diseases. Dr. Higby was very thorough when seeing me and the baby. He is doing everything possible to make sure I have no complications in my very high risk pregnancy. I am very confident that my Baby Girl will be healthy and I will have a perfect delivery.

|  First time visit was great!  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2011

My wife and I had our primary doc refer us to Dr Higby's Clinic because we are an older couple and are considered "high risk" Dr Higby had us start off with a ultra-sound and he looked at the baby from all angles, he looked at our baby's heart and growth rate and for being 23 weeks he was happy and attentive. Dr Higby encourged us to ask as many questions as possible and wondered we were comfortable with his visit and wanted us to let the clinic know how the birth of our baby went. A on the visit. He offered serveral other test's to see if there were markers for down's and genetic defects if were intrested and explained the procedure, we were not intrested reguarless of how our baby "girl" comes to this world we feel it is a blesssing...

May 26th, 2010

I WAS REFERRED TO DR HIGBY BY MY OB DUE TO MY AGE. ALTHOUGH DURING THE ULTRASOUND WHILE THE TECH WAS MEASURING THE BABY DR HIGBY WAS TALKING TO ME SO I MISSED MOST OF IT :(, I DID RECORD IT BUT WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEE IT LIVE AND ASK QUESTIONS. HOWEVER I OPTED TO HAVE AN AMNIO DURING THE VISIT AND THE DR TOOK ALL THE TIME TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE. KNOWLEDGABLE, HONEST AND DIDNT RUSH.

by KRISTY A KNOTTS on Sep 9th, 2009

DR.HIGBY IS ONE OF THE MOST UNDERSTANDING AND WONDERFUL DOCTORS. I HAVE BEEN TO SEE HIM TWICE FOR MY PREGNANCIES WTH DIABETES HE'S THE BEST.