A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Highhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Highhouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Highhouse
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Highhouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Highhouse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Highhouse graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Highhouse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth P Highhouse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Highhouse practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Highhouse has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Highhouse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI.
See Kalamazoo Orthopedic Surgeons.