A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Highhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Highhouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Highhouse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Highhouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Highhouse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Highhouse graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Highhouse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth P Highhouse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Highhouse practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Highhouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Highhouse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.