Dr. Kenneth Steven Himmel MD is a male General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, General Practice, and Otolaryngology.
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Himmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Himmel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Corneal Diseases and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Himmel graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Himmel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Himmel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Himmel practice?
Dr. Kenneth Himmel practices Ophthalmology, General Practice, and Otolaryngology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM and Clovis, NM.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists, Albuquerque General Practitioners, and Albuquerque Otolaryngologists.