A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Himmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Himmel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Himmel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Himmel graduated from New York University.
Dr. Himmel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Himmel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Himmel practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Himmel has 12 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Himmel practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM and Santa Fe, NM.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.