A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Himmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Himmel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Himmel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Himmel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Himmel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Himmel graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Himmel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Himmel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Himmel practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Himmel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Himmel practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.