inactive

• General Practice Lawrenceburg, KY

3.6

June 10th, 2015
A Dr you can trust,
Dr Hines is a all around good Dr he has great bedside manner answers all you health questions you might ask. He has been my Dr for 16 yrs. The only Dr I trust with my health.

January 10th, 2015
Excellent, experienced, courteous! Staff was wonderful! I left my previous doctor because i wasnt getting the time and attention i needed, Dr. Hines gave me all his attention and acually listened to me resulting in him finding that my previous doctor had made a misdiagnosis. Dr. Hines has been in practice for decades, which to me means experience!

May 22nd, 2013
DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!
The only good things I can say about his office is that his staff is very cordial, and the office is clean. Dr. Hines is NOT the doctor you want to see. His bedside manner is appalling. He does not listen to you. He treated me extremely horrendous, as if I were a huge burden. He acted as if he didn't even want to be there. He honestly treated me as if I were dog feces on the bottom of his shoe. All I saw him for was to get an asthma inhaler, because my doctor recently retired. This was my first visit to him, and it will be my last.