A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hirsch, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Hirsch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VA - Pacific Islands Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Hirsch MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hirsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Hirsch practices Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists.