Dr. Kenneth Hodge MD Patient Reviews

December 7th, 2015
Your search for an ENT is over.
I LOVE Dr. Hodge, as a former employee AND a patient. I wouldn't trust my children's ENT healthcare with any other physicians. (Except one of his colleagues). I love advanced ENT and Allergy, but Dr. Hodge is extremely friendly, he can readily explain complex information in understandable language. Would recommend a million times over. The wait can be long depending on the day, but he is worth it. He spends plenty of time with his patients because he cares. His staff is wonderful and helpful as well.

October 10th, 2015
Very pleased with him and his staff. I am very pleased and I would recommend his office to all my friends and family.

June 21st, 2015
I highly recommend Dr. Hodge to anyone. He put tubes in my 6 month old daughter's ears and not only did he do a great job he cared so much about our daughter's well being. I have never had a doctor with better bedside manner. He completely put us at ease and truly cares about us.

June 12th, 2015
Visit Dr. Hodge if your wife thinks your hearing isn't what it used to be.
I visited Dr. Hodge as I felt my hearing was starting to deteriorate. He gave me a thorough hearing test, sounds and verbal and gave me the good news that, in fact, my hearing was only very slightly below where it should be in one ear. He was friendly, spoke in a way I could understand everything he was saying and asked me to follow up with him in 6 months now we have a baseline to work with . His staff were friendly and efficient. Excellent!!!!

March 29th, 2015
highly recommend Dr Hodge!
Dr Hodge and staff r amazing! They r all super nice and caring. He was great with my son during surgery. I would recommend him to anyone. His surgery coordinator was very nice and helpful too! We love Dr. Hodge and his staff!

February 17th, 2015
Office Followup Visit
Friendly, professional and courteous staff. Wait was 5 minutes. Dr. Hodge makes you feel at ease, really listens, explains in detail so you can understand and genuinely seems to care. Just exactly what I want in a doctor. Someone I can trust.

September 5th, 2014
My Surgical Experience
After suffering from a deviated Septum for 40 + years, using Allergy medication and Sudafed just to breathe, I decided to see Dr. Kenneth Hodge about helping me to breathe better. I can honestly say that the surgery was a life changing experience. I sleep better, no longer use any chemicals to keep my nasal passages open and have more energy than I have in decades. I never knew what breathing out of both nostrils was like but can tell you that after this surgery, I now get to sleep faster, live life better and can't imagine for the life of me why in the world I waited for so many years to breathe again! Thanks Dr. Hodge and staff for a life-changing and life-enhancing procedure.

August 25th, 2014
The doctor was very calming to my son. This was the fourth doctor he had seen for an object in his nose and dr hodge was the only one able to help him. We really appreciate him and how well we were treated.

March 29th, 2014
Great to see old fashioned manners!
Dr. Hodge is a very professional and courteous physician. He spent time with me and explained my treatment options. His entire staff was very courteous and efficient.

March 22nd, 2014
Top ENT Doc/Oral Surgeon in Great Louisville
In a fit of immaturity about my own health, I put off having a noticeably swollen gland examined; until an infection set in and made eating unbearable. One visit to my dentist led to a recommendation to a local oral surgeon. That oral surgeon personally referred me to Dr. Kenneth Hodge of Advanced ENT & Allergy. It turns out a stone (and apparently in the medical world a rather large one) had become imbedded in one of my salivary glands. Dr. Hodge was very thorough in his initial assessment, and his staff helped me schedule the MRI at a facility of my choosing. Once everything was confirmed, he was honest with my options as surgery would be elective. As much as I wanted the peace of mind of knowing this problem would never happen again if I had the gland removed, I had concerns. Chief among them was the thought of nerve damage and my keloid skin - and the thought of having a scar that would essentially look like a Tootsie Roll across one side of my neck. Dr. Hodge didn't brush my concerns aside, but left me assured that I wouldn't even notice a scar in a short amount of time - and he was right. Within 2 weeks after the surgery in fact, you couldn't notice the scar unless I lifted my neck and you chose to eyeball the area. I have zero ill effects from having had my neck essentially sliced open. Every nurse I encountered at pre-registration for my surgery (also set up by his staff to best accommodate my schedule) bragged about Dr. Hodge's surgical skills; they were not lying. His courteousness, professionalism, & honesty stand out with his office visits as well; which is also reflective in the staff at Advanced ENT & Allergy. I would and will recommend him to anyone in need of a great ear, nose, & throat doctor.

March 18th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Hodge did my surgery to repair a deviated septum and sinus surgery. He was professional, kind, and explained everything. He took the time to answer any questions that I had.

February 7th, 2014
Treated with concern.
Would highly recommend Dr. Hodge! He is not only incredibly professional, but shows a genuine concern in addressing your issue in the best way possible!