Dr. Kenneth Hodor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Hodor?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Hodor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2016

I was treated in the worst possible way by Mary ( the administrative clerk of the Dr Hodor) while Sandra ( the other clerk) was only smiling. I refused to sign one of the papers making me suitable in case the my insurance is not remitting the full payment to them in 60 days. I'm injured and Mary just kicked me out of the doctor office , even though she made me sign the paper threatening me, saying that the Doctor wouldn't receive me if I do not sign. Should be a way to stop these type of mistreatment by the nurses and clerical employees without any knowledge of the doctors.

November 9th, 2011

Dr. is ok

You will wait an hour for Dr. Hoder. Maria working in his office is rude rude rude! Can't believe she talks to patients the way she does. Bad reflection of office. If you are going through Workmans Comp, he will push RX his office sells to WC. Told Dr. Told doctor, "I have three bottles of what you are giving me already." He claimed, "I don't want to get a call while I off because you have a stomach ache. I do not have stomach issues. The brace he gave me was an ace bandage? Worthless, I went to the drug store and got a stronge brace for my injury.

May 17th, 2017