A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hoffman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hoffman, MD, MPH is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Hoffman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Washington, Dc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Jay Hoffman MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Hoffman practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Clinton, MD.
See Clinton Psychiatrists and Clinton Addiction Specialists.