Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hoffman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hoffman, MD, MPH is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Hoffman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Washington, Dc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Jay Hoffman MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Hoffman practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Clinton, MD.
See Clinton Psychiatrists and Clinton Addiction Specialists.