A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Holmes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Holmes, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Winston Holmes MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Holmes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Holmes practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Chivago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hazel Crest, IL.