Dr. Kenneth Holmes MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

July 26th, 2017
Very good Doctor

July 17th, 2017
Hey was very good and nice. He got me in and out with very little pain.

July 12th, 2017
When my husband was told he needed a neurologist he was referred to Dr Holmes. We came to the office with fear and anxiety. From the moment you walk in and go thru the variety testing, you feel the intelligence, experience, kindness, and compassion.You realize Dr Holmes has your health as a priority. Be assured you are in the hands of one of the very best neurologists in Chicago!

June 26th, 2017
I have been worried about the test but Dr Holmes was very reassuring. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a nueraligist.

June 23rd, 2017
Excellent experience would highly recommend this doctor
I had a very enjoyable experience in Dr. Holmes office. The staff is very efficient and professional. I was in the examination room at exactly my scheduled time (the dr. even came to the waiting room to get me and take me to the exam room). Dr. Holmes is very thorough and professional. Ask me a lot of question s about the issues I was having and made sure I understood exactly what he had told me. Overall a very good experience.

March 7th, 2017
Dr. Holmes took time with me at my appointment, asked many questions and listened to my answers. He did a lot of research based on my answers to his questions. I feel it was a very productive appointment. He has referred me on to another specialist and really took a lot of time to make sure the new doctor understood what was going on with me.

September 16th, 2016
HE'S MY GUY!
His easy going manner puts you right at ease. And he's very good about calling you at home, with any test results. I really like him a lot!

August 24th, 2016
CONSULTATION
DOCTOR WAS PERSONABLE AND PROMPT.

August 12th, 2016
Excellent & Thorough neurological 1st exam meeting
Dr. Holmes greeted us with a very warm & gentle smile & welcoming handshake. His knowledge of my condition was quite impressive & he was thorough in his investigative methods of questioning the symptoms of my condition & medical history. He stated very informative facts about my condition, offered several positive recovery stats & rates of success & suggested several options to complete to rule out certain things & help my recovery process. Dr. Holmes has a wonderful personality that made me feel at ease, gave me positive vibes & hope to help me recover successfully. He also stated if I was part of his family, he would feel safer if he did this test to rule out something. That left a memorable impression on me because it made me feel important & that he truly cared about my situation. I am so grateful to have found someone who truly cares for their patient's well-being. Thank you Dr. Holmes for taking the time to explain my condition, giving me the hard facts & for helping me to recover in a positive way.

July 29th, 2016
Very friendly and very professional. I would recommend Dr Holmes to friends and co workers.

July 28th, 2016
Dr. Holmes was his professional self. Answering any and all question& concerns. Explaining everything so we can move forward. Seeing him next month for followup.

July 11th, 2016
A Great Doctor !!!
In a time where good, solid, dependable, and most importantly..... CORRECT medical information is hard to find. Dr. Holmes is a Stand Out ! Easy to set appointments, very nice and friendly staff, comfortable office, and he takes a real interest in his patients. If all the Doctors and medical personal were like him we would all be so much better ! Thanks ! - and No I am not a relative