Dr. Kenneth Homolya Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Homolya?

Been a pateint for 2 years.......

Posted on September 7th, 2017

As for the Hendersonville office, met with Angie and Cody. I do not feel that either one of them are qualified in reviewing medicals records. Both are very "confident" I themselves however no EMPATHY nor I gave me the impression that they obtain the knowledge to be in the position that they are working within. Cody even had the nerve to dismiss my records presented to him and said "Oh Jesus" as if I was imposing or challenging him in some way. Again, this office is not professional in anyway. They are not there to listen, just be judgmental. For what reason who knows. Stating they are doing their jobs. Well using the word GOD in a sentence as if you were him did not make me ever want to go back there. I need a facility that will LISTEN to my situation and assist with helpful information. Not look at me as if I was trying to scam them for narcotics. If you do not believe in trying to help someone heel then get out of the business!! Not sure what this office deals with on a daily basis to make them act like they are playing God but I will never recommend this facility to anyone. If you are reading this comment, I would look into other facilities. Never have I met such distant and uncaring people in my life. I do not think they are qualified to even examine people and assist you in healing..... just pill pushers who have not a clue in how to read medical records.

Great Team

Posted on March 25th, 2014

I went in for a lumbar steroid injection. Dr. Homolya explained everything great, took his time, he let me have plenty of time to explain my pain and ask questions. The fella that was doing the prep work on me Roy was awesome. Between the two of them they let me know exactly what was going to happen. Just awesome!

Dr. Homolya is a healer

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Every so often you find a doctor who is doing exactly what he was put on this Earth to do. Dr. Homolya is a healer. I went to him because I had such severe back pain that, at that point, I just wanted to dull it. He examined me, took his time with me, and we developed a plan to not only ease the pain but also address the underlying issues. A month later, the pain is significantly and, more importantly, permanently reduced. Getting rid of the pain altogether is now a possibility. Mind you, I've had to put in my effort and do my exercises. The difference is until I saw Dr. Homolya I wasn't able to do them. I cannot speak more highly of Dr. Homolya. He has taken away pain and given me hope.

Posted on November 1st, 2012

they are very unprofessional in the cookeville office.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017