A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Horak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Horak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Horak, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horak graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Horak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ray Horak DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Horak practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Horak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Horak practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.