Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Horth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Horth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horth
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Horth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Horth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Horth graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Horth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Vernon Memorial Hospital
- Gunderson Lutheran Medical Center, LaCrosse, WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Sherman Horth MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Horth practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Horth has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Horth practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Internists and La Crosse Gastroenterologists.