Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Horth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Horth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horth
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Horth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Horth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Horth graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Horth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Vernon Memorial Hospital
- Gunderson Lutheran Medical Center, LaCrosse, WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Sherman Horth MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Horth practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Horth has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Horth practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Internists and La Crosse Gastroenterologists.