A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Houghton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Houghton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Houghton graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Houghton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Houghton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Houghton practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Houghton has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Houghton practices Anesthesiology near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Anesthesiologists.