A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hsiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hsiao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hsiao, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsiao graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Hsiao has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth C Hsiao MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Hsiao practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hsiao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Hsiao practices Urology near Brentwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See Brentwood Urologists.