A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hsiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hsiao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsiao
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hsiao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hsiao, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsiao graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Hsiao has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth C Hsiao MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Hsiao practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hsiao has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Hsiao practices Urology near Brentwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Concord, CA.
See Brentwood Urologists.