Dr. Kenneth Hsu Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Hsu?

December 22nd, 2015

office refused to correct error in billing. Charged my insurance company for wrong billing code!

Dr. Hsu and Stacey are great- his billing department- Ashley is not so great or knowledgable. I reached out several times advising that i was billed incorrectly. She claimed I did not meet my deductible. I was charged for a surgery instead of a check up. my insurance company was charged $3k for Dr. Hsu inserting the scope in my nasal cavity. I was billed incorrectly. When I told Ashley I would take legal action if this is not corrected, she refused to speak to me. I shortly received a letter saying I cannot receive service anymore. I would not recommend this office because of the incorrect billing which cost me double!

May 2nd, 2014

His Office Sucks!

I was sent here on a referral - personally called and set the appointment. When arriving - was rudely told I was in the wrong place and with the wrong doctor. Was told I would have to reschedule and could not be worked in. As I stood there, another patient came in WITHOUT an appointment and was immediately given access. This guy may be great - but his office sucks. Very unprofessional, rude.

February 7th, 2014

Awful service and not attention

Doctor office has a sign everywhere saying Not cell phone inside their office and when going to see the doctor he let me waiting in the chair where he was examining me several times to answer text and calls that obviously was not emergency as he was laughing about it and did not put enough attention to my symptoms or medical history. Staff was awful.

September 17th, 2012

Dr. Hsu and his staff are amazing! They all were with me every step of my ordeal, they made sure I understood my diagnoses, treatment plan, and as far as bedside manner I could not ask for more they literally were like family to me!! I thank God every day for Dr. Hsu and his staff !!!

September 12th, 2012

Being that I had this ENT problem for over 2 months Dr. Hsu was very thorough. I was placed on an antibiotic and a steroid and other things and then was told that I would need a CT scan done of my sinuses after the course of the meds were done. Also was told that I would need to have an audiogram done after the CT scan and we would proceed from there. Dr. Hsu was very hands on and took the time to listen to my concerns and his PA was absolutely wonderful! They do return calls that day and do care very much about their patients. Would highly recommend this doctor!!

November 19th, 2010

your employee patricia is very rude and unprofessional every time i call your office. Every one else is nice and curtious. Not her.

November 16th, 2010

My son was experiencing a non-stop nose bleed that even the Medical Center of Plano ER couldn't treat. Dr. Hsu not only treated it successfully, his office staff got us an appt. the same day! I refer Dr. Hsu to family and friends whenever they need an ENT!

July 2nd, 2010

Best ENT

Dr. Kenneth Hsu is an amazing ENT. He was so concerned about my care. I appreciated him so much and absolutely recommend him. He gets 10 stars from me. I wish all doctors whe that concerned about their patients. Thank you, Dr. Hsu.

September 29th, 2009

Very nice doctor, but did not inspire confidence

He gave me the impression that he was unsure how to treat my condition and his recommended treatment was unsuccessful. In fairness to him, I did not go back for a followup, but the initial office visit was so expensive that I was unwilling to risk paying for another unsuccessful visit.

April 15th, 2008

Great doc!

Dr Hsu was excellent - he did my thyroid surgery and it went very well

January 11th, 2017