A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huber
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Huber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Huber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Carl Huber MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Huber practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Huber has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Huber practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wexford, PA.
See Wexford Internists and Wexford Cardiologists.