A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Huff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Huff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Huff practice?
Dr. Kenneth Huff practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Pediatricians and Torrance Neurologists.