A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Huff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Huff, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Huff MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Huff practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Huff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Huff practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Neurologists.