A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Huml:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Huml is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Huml, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huml graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Huml has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth George Huml MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Huml practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Huml has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kenneth Huml practices Pediatrics near East Patchogue, NY.