A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Huml:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Huml is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Huml, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huml graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Huml has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huml accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Huml practice?
Dr. Kenneth Huml practices Pediatrics near East Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NY.
See East Patchogue Pediatricians.