AboutDr. Kenneth Hunziker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spencer, IA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hunziker is affiliated with Avera Holy Family Hospital, California Hospital Med Ctr Los Angeles and Avera St Lukes. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Hunziker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Hunziker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Avera Holy Family Hospital
826 N 8th St
Estherville, IA 51334
- California Hospital Med Ctr Los Angeles
- Avera St Lukes
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Spencer Municipal Hospital, Spencer, IA
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
1200 1st Ave E
Spencer, IA 51301
- Hollywood Presbyterian Med Ctr
- Flandreau Medical Center/Avera Health
- Spencer Municipal Hospital
- Marshall County Healthcare Center - CAH
- North Iowa Mercy Health Center, Mason City, Ia
Hegg Memorial Health Center
1202 21st Ave
Rock Valley, IA 51247
- Weiner Memorial Medical Center
- Creighton Area Health Services
- Landmann-Jungman Memorial Hospital - CAH
42 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Cedar Rapids Family Practice Program