A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hurst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hurst, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hurst has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth L Hurst MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Hurst practices Family Medicine near Leola, PA.
See Leola Family Physicians.