A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hyde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hyde, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyde graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hyde has 14 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Houston Rehabilitation Institute
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hyde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Hyde practice?
Dr. Kenneth Hyde practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.