A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hyde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyde
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hyde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hyde, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyde graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hyde has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Houston Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth John Hyde MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Hyde practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hyde has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Hyde practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Galveston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.