A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hyde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hyde, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyde graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hyde has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Houston Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth John Hyde MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Hyde practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hyde has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Hyde practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Galveston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.