Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ian Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth I. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Johnson practices Family Medicine near Ormond Beach, FL.
See Ormond Beach Primary Care Doctors.