Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Patient review of Dr. Levy/ patient since 2007  |  show details
by Adam N on Jun 16th, 2013

I have two chronic health issues. One that started 14 years ago and another that resulted from an accident in 2009. I have been a patient of Dr. Levy for seven years. In that time he has seen me through a range of health issues from minor to major. Dr. Levy is hands down one of the BEST doctors in the valley. He takes his time to listen, discuss and answer any questions I might have during a scheduled appointment. The office staff is courteous and respectful and will always listen to reasonable requests. I have no idea what the other reviewers are even talking about. I can only tell you that both of my parents started to see Dr. Levy after they saw how knowledgeable and compassionate he was with his patients(me). Dr. Levy is a man of science and one of the most knowledgeable and compassionate doctors in the field of medicine. I highly recommend Dr. Levy if you are in need of a top doctor.

|  Ignored Medical Questions  |  show details
by FedUp on May 30th, 2013

As my doctor Levy did not respond to basic questions regarding my medical condition. His office manager Diane was incredibly rude. I would no longer recommend Levy.

|  Highly recommended!  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

Hard working staff, accomodating and efficent, and very kind. Dr. Levy is my PCP, but I have also seen 3 other Drs. in this office (Neurologist, Gynocologist, Internal). Downside would be the wait time. Bring a good book.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2011

I recently had a visit with Dr. Levy. He was on time and and did not rush the appointment. He took the time to answer all of my questions and even asked about my mother. I have been seeing Dr. Levy for about 5 yrs now. In that time I have seen a doctor that not only cares deeply for his patients medical needs, but a doctor who truly invest himself in helping his patients reach their full physical and mental potential. Dr. Levy is not the type of doctor to come up with a quick fix and move on to the next patient. He formulates a plan and helps the patient recover at his or her own speed, all the time trying new things until the puzzle has been solved. Dr. Levy truly cares for his patients and always does what is in their best interest. I hope he keeps practicing medicine for the next 100yrs :-) I In addition they always make an extra effort to be polite and courteous. I really admire them for being more than willing to ask for help from other professionals in the field when they don't have an answer to my question. They aren't even slightly arrogant, and I'm confident they always have my best interest at heart. The office was very easy to locate. I didn't have any trouble finding it at all. I knew I was getting top-of-the-line treatment when they told me about what they learned at the latest conference they attended, and how they were incorporating that knowledge into the practice.

|  Terrific Doctor  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2011

I recently had a visit with Dr. Levy. He was on time and and did not rush the appointment. He took the time to answer all of my questions and even asked about my mother. I have been seeing Dr. Levy for about 5 yrs now. In that time I have seen a doctor that not only cares deeply for his patients medical needs, but a doctor who truly invest himself in helping his patients reach their full physical and mental potential. Dr. Levy is not the type of doctor to come up with a quick fix and move on to the next patient. He formulates a plan and helps the patient recover at his or her own speed, all the time trying new things until the puzzle has been solved. Dr. Levy truly cares for his patients and always does what is in their best interest. I hope he keeps practicing medicine for the next 100yrs :-) In addition the office staff always make an extra effort to be polite and courteous. I'm confident they always have my best interest at heart. The office was very easy to locate. I didn't have any trouble finding it at all. I knew I was getting top-of-the-line treatment when they told me about what they learned at the latest conference they attended, and how they were incorporating that knowledge into the practice. Adam

|  show details
May 26th, 2011

Doesn't spend a lot of time. Left room while still talking to him.

|  show details
Dec 28th, 2010

One of the best physicians I have had the good fortune to meet in my six decades on this planet.

|  Old Guy  |  show details
by Old Guy on Aug 9th, 2010

Dr. Levy is a kind, caring physician. He spends a long time with each patient. As a cosequence, he falls behind the schdule early in the day. I always bring a good book with me to better enjoy the down time. He has successfully guided me through several urgent health problems.Dr. Levy's core staff perform their jobs well. Problems occur because the office is a traing ground for a Med Tech school. Some of the kids haven't yet mastered the art of graciousness. There is a phlebotomist on site but the wait time is much longer than at the SonoraQuest laboratory where clients are seen exactly at the time of their appointment. Besides, the phlebotomist insists on calling me "Sweetie!" Ugh!!

|  Caregiver  |  show details
by professional caregiver on Jan 21st, 2010

I accompanied my client, who suffered from Alzheimer's. Dr. Levy was very patient, explained everything, making sure I had information to forward to family members. Dr. Levy spent at least 30 minutes with this lady. His approach was great, which is so very important when dealing with individuals suffering with Alzheimer's. I was very impressed!

|  Practices ae questionable  |  show details
by russian on Jul 6th, 2009

Does not treat the patient, makes all decisions based on lab results, does not question obvious lab errors, makes judgements without looking at mris personally. Wated up to 2 hours for visit, has lab on site orders more tests then others.

|  Love the doctor but HATE his staff  |  show details
by kimmi720 on Jul 1st, 2009 on kudzu.com

I have been a patient in this practise for close to 10 years. I am in the process of changing doctors because of Dr Levy's staff. Phone calls are not returned, it takes close to 2 weeks to get a call (if at all) with lab results. My current health conditions require a more responsive doctor and staff. If you are looking for a doctor just for well check-ups then he is great. If you will need ANY type of follow up care I would recommend finding someone different.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Good Dr./Unorganized staff  |  show details
by pattiisqueen on Oct 25th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr Levy is good at what he does and has a very upbeat personality unfortunately his office is very slow at getting people there referrals or authorizations. I don't think they call there patients back until they have left several messages. There always too busy when you call and the only option they give you is to leave a message that probly wont get addressed in a timely fashion.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com