Dr. Kenneth Levy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Levy?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Levy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 15th, 2017

Very Satisfied, easy to talk with

December 8th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Levy is a wonderful doctor. His office staff, which changes regularly, is sometimes good, sometimes terse or indifferent. Wait time is the biggest issue but even the most egregious wait times are worth it to get to see Dr. Levy.

May 6th, 2015

Knowledgeable, CARING and COMPASSIONATE.

Dr. Levy and his staff are extremely CARING and COMPASSIONATE. In a new world were doctors have to spend more time on paperwork and computers then with their patient's Dr. Levy takes the time needed to listen and understand his patient's life and medical condition(s). In the truest sense of the meaning Dr. Levy and his staff are advocates and life savers. For people with chronic conditions like me or someone who simply has a cold this doctor helps and heals. I really have no idea what the other patient (who left a comment with 1 star) experienced during their visit. I can only tell you anytime I call and a nurse is not available at that exact moment they always call back. If I am in need of an appointment they find a way to fit me in to the schedule. I know from talking with patients in the waiting room that we find Dr. Levy and his staff (office manager and nurses) to be a great team who really try to help their patients and rise to what ever the occasion calls. I have been a patient of Dr. Levy since 2007 I hope my experiences with the good doctor and his staff will help you in your search.

June 17th, 2013

Patient review of Dr. Levy/ patient since 2007

I have two chronic health issues. One that started 14 years ago and another that resulted from an accident in 2009. I have been a patient of Dr. Levy for seven years. In that time he has seen me through a range of health issues from minor to major. Dr. Levy is hands down one of the BEST doctors in the valley. He takes his time to listen, discuss and answer any questions I might have during a scheduled appointment. The office staff is courteous and respectful and will always listen to reasonable requests. I have no idea what the other reviewers are even talking about. I can only tell you that both of my parents started to see Dr. Levy after they saw how knowledgeable and compassionate he was with his patients(me). Dr. Levy is a man of science and one of the most knowledgeable and compassionate doctors in the field of medicine. I highly recommend Dr. Levy if you are in need of a top doctor.

May 31st, 2013

Ignored Medical Questions

As my doctor Levy did not respond to basic questions regarding my medical condition. His office manager Diane was incredibly rude. I would no longer recommend Levy.

July 5th, 2012

Highly recommended!

Hard working staff, accomodating and efficent, and very kind. Dr. Levy is my PCP, but I have also seen 3 other Drs. in this office (Neurologist, Gynocologist, Internal). Downside would be the wait time. Bring a good book.

August 6th, 2011

Great Doctor

I recently had a visit with Dr. Levy. He was on time and and did not rush the appointment. He took the time to answer all of my questions and even asked about my mother. I have been seeing Dr. Levy for about 5 yrs now. In that time I have seen a doctor that not only cares deeply for his patients medical needs, but a doctor who truly invest himself in helping his patients reach their full physical and mental potential. Dr. Levy is not the type of doctor to come up with a quick fix and move on to the next patient. He formulates a plan and helps the patient recover at his or her own speed, all the time trying new things until the puzzle has been solved. Dr. Levy truly cares for his patients and always does what is in their best interest. I hope he keeps practicing medicine for the next 100yrs :-) I In addition they always make an extra effort to be polite and courteous. I really admire them for being more than willing to ask for help from other professionals in the field when they don't have an answer to my question. They aren't even slightly arrogant, and I'm confident they always have my best interest at heart. The office was very easy to locate. I didn't have any trouble finding it at all. I knew I was getting top-of-the-line treatment when they told me about what they learned at the latest conference they attended, and how they were incorporating that knowledge into the practice.

May 26th, 2011

Doesn't spend a lot of time. Left room while still talking to him.

May 2nd, 2011

Great Doctor

December 28th, 2010

One of the best physicians I have had the good fortune to meet in my six decades on this planet.

August 9th, 2010

Old Guy

Dr. Levy is a kind, caring physician. He spends a long time with each patient. As a cosequence, he falls behind the schdule early in the day. I always bring a good book with me to better enjoy the down time. He has successfully guided me through several urgent health problems.Dr. Levy's core staff perform their jobs well. Problems occur because the office is a traing ground for a Med Tech school. Some of the kids haven't yet mastered the art of graciousness. There is a phlebotomist on site but the wait time is much longer than at the SonoraQuest laboratory where clients are seen exactly at the time of their appointment. Besides, the phlebotomist insists on calling me "Sweetie!" Ugh!!

June 28th, 2010

Very Good

I recently had a visit to see the doctor (Dr. Levy.) He was on time and was willing to speak about all of the issues that myself and my wife had abou ...