Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Inchalik
Dr. Kenneth Inchalik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glastonbury, CT. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Inchalik is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT, Connecticut Children's Medical Center and Hartford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Inchalik has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kenneth Inchalik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glastonbury, CT.
Dr. Amira Ahmed
Glastonbury, CT 0.55 mi25
Dr. Jeffrey Sawyer
Otolaryngology, Allergy, Pediatrics
Glastonbury, CT 0.55 mi38
Dr. Prasad Srinivasan
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Glastonbury, CT 0.55 mi43