A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Iserson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iserson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Iserson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Iserson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Iserson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Victor Iserson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth V. Iserson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Iserson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Iserson practices Emergency Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Emergency Physicians.