A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Baker is Excellent. Dr. Baker has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Baker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including C-Section Cesarean Section and Vaginal Delivery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Peters Health Care Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Baker practice?
Dr. Kenneth Baker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Slingerlands, NY and Hilliard, OH.
See Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.