A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Baker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- St Peters Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Joseph Baker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Baker practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Baker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Baker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Slingerlands Obstetricians & Gynecologists.