Dr. Kenneth Baker MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Slingerlands, NY

• Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2016
This Dr is horrible, spent almost no time with me, didn't listen to anything I had to say despite me being a high risk pregnancy. Also showing up unknowingly to their albany office, I was treated to the sight of multiple drug deals going on right outside as I tried to find safe parking, scared to even take my 4 year old out of the car! After such an awful experience, I'd go ANYWHERE ELSE rather than have this butcher deliver my baby. If I could give 0 stars I would.

March 13th, 2016
Patient
I haven't seen Dr Baker but he sounds wonderful. My problem is the practice. They have one receptionist to make appointments for 5 doctors. She never answers the phone but calls you back hours later. When you do get to speak with her she is extremely rude and impatient. A terrible system for trying to make appointments at a busy practice. Last time I called for my yearly check up, I couldn't get an appointment at a time I needed 3 MONTHS into the future.

November 6th, 2015
Best There Wver Was
Dr Baker has delivered all of my children. He listens to you, understands you and makes you feel like your the only patient he has. He's very understanding. I would recommend him to the world if I could.

June 7th, 2012
My preference in doctors has always been women especially for my pregnancies until I met Dr. Kenneth Baker. He has a friendly deposition and beyond question, has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've met. He listens AND pays attention to your concerns and has an air of trust that puts you immediately at ease. Not only is Dr. Baker well-liked by his patients, he is also adored by the staff.

October 5th, 2009
A Doctor that actually cares
After months actually 2 years of constant bleeding, 2 hospitalizations, many different pills, I was sent to Dr. Baker. This Doctor fixed my issue on my first visit, he listened and actually cared about what I had to say. I wont say my issue is totally healed but its getting there. Recently I moved out of Albany to come back home and I cant make the 3 hour drive to see him but should I have problem again I will glady make the drive to see him.

May 2nd, 2009
Dr. Baker is amazing: caring, knowledgeable, proactive, and a great coach in the delivery room.

March 5th, 2009
Most caring physician at an inportant time in a woman's lfe.

June 16th, 2008
Good Dr
Dr Baker is professional and caring. The office does usually run behind in appointments.

May 9th, 2017