Dr. Kenneth Brock DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 7th, 2015
I first started seeing Dr. Brock early in the year 1990. When my husband deployed to the first Gulf war Dr. Brock told me I didn't have to pay my bill until my husband returned home. He told me this was his thanks to us. It was one of the greatest acts of pur kindness I have ever experianced. It now 2015 and I think it is very plain why once every six monthes I still see Dr. Brock. Dr. Brock has been there through some good times as well as through some bad. After all these years my high regard for him has only grown. If he ever decides to retire I'll go into mourning!!! Lol. Like I said I've been going to Dr. Brock once every six monthes since 1990 and it is now 2015. Dr. Brock really cares about people. If he didn't I wouldn't have stayed all these many years.

September 4th, 2015
Good Doctor
I am a current patient of Dr Brock, and have continued to see him for a little over a year now. As this isn't my first experience with a Psychiatrist, I can tell the ones that are trying and the ones that aren't. In a Military town, one has to realize some or many of the claims that doctors see are faked. (Whether to beef up a VA claim or try to get out of an Article 15, the reasons people fake are their own.) Dr Brock has aggressively treated my insomnia and my anxiety to a point where I actually feel comfortable being around people again. As far as the office staff, they are doing what they can to keep this place moving. The amount of patients to doctors is terrible, but most of these people have nowhere else to go so they sacrifice often as much as an hour wait just to get into the doctor's office. Once again, the military referral system is the reason for this, not the staff. They went out of their way to create two nice, private and calming waiting areas to compensate for the wait time. Overall, I rated this as a 4, but the only reason they didn't get a 5 was their close proximity to Ft Hood. Without the broken military referral program, this place would be 5+ stars.

December 16th, 2013
terrible all around
dr broke was more worried about how many pills he could shove down my throat other than listening to my problems. everytime i had an appointment an hour beforehand he would cancel due to personal reasons. i was put into a hospital for weeks and this man made me worse than i was before i went it. hope youre happy.

June 10th, 2013
Do not recommend
His staff is horrible and he just wanted to keep me overly medicated. I almost died due to the dosage and frequency of the medications he gave me. When my spouse complained, he dropped me from his care without even a referral. I was suicidal at the time and he made it worse and didn't even care to make sure I saw a dr who would help me.

June 4th, 2010
Horrible office staff!
I believe Dr. Brock should sit his office manager down and have a long talk with him on personal interaction with clients. His office manager is the rudest, most disrespectful person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting in the medical field. This man needs a lesson in compassion!Dr. Brock is a good doctor, but I truly wish he would take a look at his staff!

February 11th, 2009
I thought he was OK
I liked Dr. Brock. Sometimes I had an awful time getting appointments cancelled on me but it didn't happen often. My condition has always been difficult to control and my last dr. solved that by medicating me into oblivion. Dr. Brock let me have quality of life and I really appreciated his efforts. His sense of humor might be a little off, but really I had no complaints.