Dr. Kenneth Brown Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Brown Jr?

February 6th, 2017

Dr Brown & his team made my procedure quick & painless. They were very professionally friendly & care. I highly recommend Dr Kenneth Brown if you ever need treatment by a gastroenterologist.

January 10th, 2017

The Best Patient Experience

I've been a patient of Dr. Brown's for several years now. Having some complicated digestive issues, I feel extremely fortunate to have found the best doctor in town to help manage my problems. He is kind, easy to talk to, and has a gift for making each patient feel as comfortable talking to a doctor as they would their best friend about topics that are not easy to discuss. His office staff and assistants are also the very best. They always greet you with a smile and are quick to help or assist in any way they can. Overall, the provider and office experience have been effortless which is a huge relief when you are dealing with ongoing health issues. I also have to give a huge shout out to the staff at Preston Crossing Endoscopy Center. I just finished my third set of scopes with Dr. Brown and while the staff there have always been wonderful, this last time they were truly amazing. Knowing they must take care of hundreds of patients every week and could easily become indifferent to the patient's perspective, I was extremely impressed with their care and compassion. Everyone I encountered conveyed genuine empathy and concern for my well-being and comfort and did everything possible to put me at ease. At one point, there was even four people in my room all at once getting me ready for the procedure. While that may sound stressful, it was not in the least because they were all so calm, kind, and working together as a team. One nurse was doing paperwork, another nurse was covering me with a heated blanket so I wouldn't be cold, someone with anesthesia was talking to me and with all that welcome distraction, I did not even notice another nurse had started an IV until it was already in. In fact, I do not have great veins and I think she may have even stuck me twice to get it in, but I honestly don't know because I didn't even feel anything. Every step was explained to me along the way in great detail so I knew what to expect and I can't even count the number of times someone asked if I was comfortable or needed anything. There was no wait time at all and afterwards, Dr. Brown took time to explain everything and answer any questions. I have already referred many family and friends, and so can easily say that if you ever find yourself needing a gastroenterologist you can't go wrong and would be in the best possible hands with Dr. Brown and his team at both his office and endoscopy center.

December 8th, 2016

exceptional experience

October 7th, 2016

County Clerk

I have been a patient of Dr. Kenneth Brown for several years. I tell my friends and co-workers, if you ever need a wonderful doctor go see Dr. Brown. He has gone the extra mile for me above and beyond what most doctors will do. My visits with him and his staff have always been a pleasant experience. The staff are friendly and helpful and always return calls in a timely manner. They are never too busy for their patients. I give Dr. Brown a five star rating.

September 28th, 2016

Don't recommend!

Not very considerate. Didn't spend time with me.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback and I apologize that you did not get all of your questions answered. It’s important to me that my patients feel that they have enough time with me to get all of their health questions answered/discussed while at my office. While I’ll continue to be cognizant of this going forward, I do encourage all patients to contact me at my office if they need to clarify anything that we discussed or did not cover during their appointment. Please call the office at 972-867-0019 and leave me a message, which I’ll return at my earliest availability or ask for Megan Canady (physician assistant) and she will make sure all concerns are addressed.

SHOW

August 20th, 2016

Colonoscopy/Endoscopy

Dr. Brown and his staff at DHAT were excellent. Warm, friendly, professional, and responsive. Took the time to explain the diagnosis and went so far to draw a picture as a visual aid. The procedure was quick and painless, and I experienced no adverse effects. I would recommend Dr. Brown to anyone for digestive health.

August 12th, 2016

Everything in Dr. Brown's office is run very efficiently. Everyone one you come in contact with has a specific job & they all do their job very well. They are all very professional, but also warm & friendly. They try to ease your stress regarding the procedure & it does help. Dr. Brown stops by to talk to you after the procedure to let you know how it went. I would definitely recommend Dr. Brown & this facility to anyone who needs to do a colonoscopy.

May 5th, 2016

RR MS Patient

Great personality, very professional and always has time to explain your medical situation. On a scale of 1 - 5, Dr. Brown and his staff are a 6.

May 4th, 2016

Office Visit

Appreciated the time Dr. Brown spent listening and reviewing all my symptoms to come-up with an action plan. Dr. Brown clearly described his thoughts and potential diagnosis. His enthusiasm for making his patients feel better and receiving quality care is clearly evident. Will definitely return as a patient.

March 29th, 2016

Fast, Friendly, Professional Experience

The pre/post procedure was a friendly, quick and efficient. I had documentation and follow up instructions once the procedure was completed. I would recommend the facility to my friends and family.

January 12th, 2016

Good Experience

The staff is very efficient and friendly and the procedure was the quickest and best that I have experienced. Great doctor highly recommended.

January 12th, 2016

Dr. Brown is a very kind, well-practiced professional who makes everyone feel like they will be taken good care of. I trust him and know he has my best interests in mind with every decision he makes.