A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Burke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Burke MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Burke practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Burke practices Internal Medicine near Deerfield Beach, FL.
See Deerfield Beach Internists.