A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Cohen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Cohen, MBA, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Brain Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Palliative Care
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Cohen MBA and MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Cohen practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.