Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Frank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Frank, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Frank has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Atchison Hospital
- Ransom Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Frank practice?
Dr. Kenneth Frank practices Ophthalmology near Ottawa, KS.
See Ottawa Ophthalmologists.