A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Frank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Frank, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Frank has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Atchison Hospital
- Ransom Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Frank MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Frank practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Frank practices Ophthalmology near Ottawa, KS.
See Ottawa Ophthalmologists.