inactive

Kenneth J Gold MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 15th, 2015
An excellent psychiatrist, thank you VA for hiring him.

January 21st, 2012
Dr Gold fan
Dr. Gold is the kindest psychiatrist I've ever seen in my life. On several occasions he gave me money for life-saving drugs that I could not afford on my own. One time I had to talk to him for three times longer than my appointment because I was so sad and he did not rush me at all. I don't understand why people could ever say anything negative about him - he is so dedicated to helping his patients. Don't listen to the bad reviews, Dr. G is the best doctor in Florida!!

December 23rd, 2011
Super DR Gold The Best Forget The Rest
DR Gold is the best hes very nice intentive great interested in helping you.he will take his time .hes considerate and kind.If you want the best forget the rest.

December 20th, 2011
Beware - rude staff - never on time - works for kickbacks.
In the past 3 years he has only been on time twice. I see him quarterly. I waited over 2 hours on one occasion. Another time I waited so long I just left and had to reschedule. His staff are very unprofessional and his office manager is downright nasty. He overbooks as well. I complain about this all the time and his nasty office manager tells me Dr Gold takes all the time he needs with patients... but cmon.. every time I have a 45 minute wait minimum after my scheduled appointment time. I am positive he works for kickbacks for the Lexapro and Seroquel salesmen. Tell him you are getting better and watch how fast he tells you I think you are confusing this with a manic high episode and he will try to put you on a new med. Scum like this is why America's medicine cost so high.

December 15th, 2011
Laira
Dr. Gold is kind, caring and helpful in meeting the costs of prescriptions.

April 27th, 2011
CO NOT TRUST HIM !!!
I have seen many psychiatrist over the years HE WAS A WASTE !!!! JUST PUSHED DRUGS AND MORE DRUGS AND WHEN YOU HAD SIDE EFFECTS instead of reducing the meds or changing JUST ADDED MORE DRUGS !!!!!REALLY SCREWED ME UP ..... I WENT TO OTHER Psych They took me off all those meds in weeks I WAS MUCH BETTER in 2 months 100% BETTER eventually not on any DRUGS IF was still with Dr Gold I WOULD BE STILL DRUGGED OUT!!!!!!!

June 29th, 2009
great psychiatrist
Dr. Gold is the best Psychiatrist I've ever had. He is courteous and very attentive to your needs. I never felt rushed. He always took his time, to make sure my needs were met. I would recommend him to anyone.