A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Goodman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- St Francis Hospital United States Catholic Confere
- St. Francis Hospital - The Heart Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Joel Goodman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Goodman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Roslyn, NY.
See Roslyn Radiologists.