A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lambert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lambert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lambert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth James Lambert MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lambert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lambert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pine Bluff, AR.
See Pine Bluff Obstetricians & Gynecologists.