Pain Management Specialist, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Neurologists

1275 Highway 54 W
Ste 105
Fayetteville, GA 30214
770-719-2965
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Why waste the time  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

Didn't even want to care for my mother on life supportWho in fact went home with the Lord the night he was to diagnose if she had a chanceInstead started preaching about Obama care and moneyWasted on helping people who can't afford hospital stay.He even made the nurse cry after hearing something like that before us saying our last goodbyesI forgive but cannot forget.

|  Don't even think about it!  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

I read all the negative feedback, but decided to give him a try anyway. He was highly recommended by other doctors. He's very impatient. He doesn't let you get your whole question out before he's cutting you off. And, worst of all, he left in the middle of the visit! I thought he was going to get something. Then, after about 20 minutes of waiting, the nurse came in with my final paperwork. I asked if the doctor was coming back since we were finished, and she said he was pressed for time. Sigh.

|  Smoking Hott Doctor  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

Let me tell you, this doctor is worth the wait! Not only is he the most intelligent man I have ever encountered, but he is the most handsome and caring doctor I have ever been to! The nursing staff is beyond sensational!! Very nice ladies and funny too! :) The office is beautiful, the hardwood floors look so nice! The girl checking me in was so sweet, she always has a smile on her face! And when I got lost, I called the office and they promptly answered and gave me directions and I made it to my appt. about 10 minutes late, but they STILL saw me, how nice!? Love it Love it Love it!!!!!!!!!

|  NEVER SHOWED UP  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

I am the daughter of a stroke victim, just in the hospital after waiting for this doctor for now 2 days. He has still not appeared. Where are you Dr. Lazurus? Are you that apathetic? Retire!!! Get out of this practice. This family will be filing a medical grievance against you.

|  Find another neurologist  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2011

Took my daughter there because of her severe migraines. Other than the PA Wallace Green, I find no redeeming qualities in this practice. The staff is very uncaring and won't even answer the phones. Call backs take 24 hours. Nurses act as though you are faking illness and question when you ask for excuses for missing work. Dr. Lazarus is a big old nothing. He has NO bedside manner. He's lazy acting, and can't even talk to you without saying "uh" every other word. You ask him about specific opinions on treatments and he will not commit to anything. Does not accept any possibilities of what could be causing the migraine. It's his diagnosis and no possibility that he might be missing anything.

|  Name should be Dr. Nastiest  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Poor bedside manners. Unconcerned. Great in taking advantage of your insurance. Worst Doctor that I have ever been to. If you like him, then something is wrong with you too!

May 19th, 2011

you wouldn't want to hear what I really think!!!

|  Looking for a Kind, Caring Doctor? Look Elsewhere!  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2011

Dr. Lazarus is the most condescending and arrogant physician that I have EVER encountered! He seems to exhibit a complete lack of concern for his patients. In an effort to quickly dismiss me, he seemed unwilling to let me voice my concerns or ask questions pertaining to my condition. When the first medication he prescribed proved to be ineffective, he prescribed another medication which, had I taken it, could have had a serious interaction with the medication I am taking for my heart rhythm disorder. My cardiologist, pharmacist, and Health Insurance Company alerted me to the danger of this combination of drugs. Dr. Lazarus should have been fully aware of this drug interaction since each patient must provide a list of current medications at EACH office visit.To add insult to injury, I went through two office visits before he bothered to read and interpret my MRI. I consider this highly unprofessional!

Jul 28th, 2010

Crude and uncaring. Does not pay attention-too many mistakes-appears to treat others rudely as well.

|  WORST DOCTOR IN THE STATE OF GA  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2010

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Hey will find any way to throw you out after the first time of seeing you if he doesn't like something about you. That was my experience! That's what he did to me cause I am young with chronic pain and he decided he wanted to label me an addict and i didn't write something down BUT I TOLD HIM THE MEDICINE MANY TIMES! AND HE IS TOO STUPID TO REMEMBER! HE IS MEAN AND SO IS HIS STAFF > RETIRE OLD MAN!

|  Quickie diagnosis  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2010

Due to my inability to see my regular neurologist at Emory on a timly basis. I went to see Dr. Lazarus. WRONG, with very little questioning or examination, he declared I had Parkinson's and ordered an MRI. I was later told an MRI is not a tool for detecting Parkinson's, I suspect he has an intrest in the lab. Parkinson's had previously been ruled out by a neurologist at Emory who has been publishd in medical journals regarding Parkinson's who ruled it out in my case. Dr. Lazarus spent very little time with me (10 minutes), office cleanliness was poor.

Mar 29th, 2010

He is a joke!!! Don't waste your time.

by Patient X on Nov 5th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Lazarus for the past year due to my insurance. Each time I see the doctor I bring my husband with me, when the doctor finally comes into the exam room, he basically ignores me and asks all the questions to my husband. Also the Dr. often goes on about how I am not as bad as other patients, and how he would handle my insurance company in his rambling way. Often he does not even examine or touch me at all. Exam rooms are cold in the winter months (even with the space heaters in each) and hot in the summer. Took the staff 11 months into 2009 to remove 2008 calendars taped to the cabinets.

|  human vet  |  show details
by ex patient on Apr 15th, 2009

i think he needs to have his urin tested

|  Be Cautious!  |  show details
by cautious101 on Mar 24th, 2009 on kudzu.com

If you care about receiving the proper health care and good customer service, DO NOT go to this office! Kenneth Lazurus should be striped of the title, physician. Lazurus lacked professionalism, good hygiene (esp. for a dr.), and good customer service. On my visit, he babbled on about conditions, diseases, and other patient issues that did not concern or relate to me. He used inappropiate language and failed to introduce his intern (poor guy!) He looses track of time (I had to wait 2hs past my appt. time). Also his nursing staff is EXTREMELY unprofessional. The office looks and smells run down (there were misquitos in the restroom). Also, his staff gave some of my medical documents to another patient ( the patient unknowingly took it home!) I honestly think that Lazarus needs to seek mental assistance( Maybe his workload has caught up with him). I would not refer Lazarus to anyone! I agree he is a QUACK, sorry, truth hurts but it benifits others in this case.

|  QUACK!  |  show details
by Nursesam on Mar 16th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Three words: QUACK, QUACK, QUACK! I am so disappointed in this doctor, that I get upset when I hear his name. He is mean spirited and uncaring. His staff is unprofessional and deserve him as a boss.

|  Over scheduled  |  show details
by TiggerMom on May 18th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Because there are so few neurologists on the southside, Dr. Lazarus is overbooked, which means you spend a very long time in the waiting room. Plan for 2-3 hours and bring something to do. He took his time with me, listened and explained things well when I asked questions. He is particular about the way he likes things to be done and I feel like he is watching out for my best interests and taking good care of me.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  extremely bad experience  |  show details
by gramps on Mar 14th, 2008 on kudzu.com

After waiting nearly 3 hours, I finally saw Dr. Lazarus. During my 5 minute visit, I felt he was virtually unsympathetic with my illness and spent most of my time telling me about people he knew with far more debilitating symptoms than mine. I was extremely disappointed with his general non-caring attitude toward both me and my condition. He made me feel I was not worth spending his time on when there were patients with much worse syptoms that needed his attention.

|  Great Migraine Headache doctor  |  show details
by summerville on Nov 12th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have terrible migraine headaches and have for over twenty years. I have been to about 8 different neurologists and Dr. Lazarus is the one who has done the most for me. Good listener as well. Highly recommend