A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Jacques Lee MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Lee practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.