A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Lee practice?
Dr. Kenneth Lee practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.